Accounting for Small Businesses
OnTrack is an independent Accounting firm, providing accounting services for small & medium size companies in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton and most of the GTA
Our accounting services provide useful tools and information to help manage the business with simple reports and snapshots that allow owners and managers to stay on top of the business with minimal time.
- Controller services
- Assistance with government audits
- Year-end preparation
- Financial Statement preparation
- Variance analysis and simple financial charts
- Reports specific to your business (cash flow and other management reports)
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Meeting with clients to review reports
When you use OnTrack Accounting Services, you’ll receive a professional, reliable, all-inclusive suite of financial services designed to benefit your business.
Outsourcing means you’ll significantly slash the cost of maintaining an accounting department, allowing you to save on:
- Salary and payroll taxes
- Employee benefits
- Unemployment costs
- Recruitment, hiring, and training costs
- Sick and vacation pay
- Staff overhead such as rent, supplies, and furniture
You’ll also be free to:
- Grow your business and generate revenue
- Improve the quality of your accounting and gain an unbiased perspective on your financials
- Avoid management headaches such as benefits administration and staff recruitment
- Employ a dedicated accounting team
- Reduce the impact of employee turnover
And best of all, when you outsource OnTrack Accounting Services you’ll enjoy the expertise and support of a personable, full-service company, not just a single employee!
Our monthly accounting services are customized just for small business owners, backed with a full understanding of your special needs, issues and deadlines. Each month when we come by your business to review your results, you’ll receive a complete financial statement package. We monitor your income for tax planning. We don’t want you to be surprised at year end with an unexpected tax situation! Government reporting ? Receive a government notice? We help there too. Send it to us and we’ll evaluate problem and send a response.
Our office is open year round, so if you have any questions or need help answering a query from the Canada Revenue Agency we are here to help.