Small and medium size businesses often reach a point where they need consistent professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you’re in this position then we have the right solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO / Controller service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you in Mississauga, Oakville and most of the GTA to help guide your business to further success at an affordable cost.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $65,000 to over $100,000 per year plus other costs such as bonuses and benefits of course. Our Part-Time CFO / Controller services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here’s what you get with our Part-Time CFO / Controller services.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business.
- Clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- Improved decision-making capabilities
- Preparation and review of internal financial statements and periodical reports
- Review and discuss P & L and Balance sheet with the management
- Analyze trends, profit by service or line of product
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and growing your business.
- Manage fixed assets
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- New System implementation
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- QuickBooks database conversion and management
- Review all general ledger accounts.
- Liaison with Banks, Lawyers, Vendors, financial institutions, provincial government bodies, CRA, etc.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Less surprises and more control over your money.
- Collection policies and procedures
- Assist with banking reconciliation
- Detect and correct any posting errors by your bookkeeper
- Provide cash flow projections and budgets
- Budget preparation and progression monitoring.
- Assist in defining long-term plans, budgeting and cash management
- Hire (assist in hiring), train, oversee and manage accounting staff
- Tax saving strategies.
- Business Plans.
- Cost saving strategies
- Develop company’s accounting procedure and SOP manuals